Prata's Place Graceful Garlands will be weekly



A few weeks ago, I started a new project called Prata's Place: Graceful Garlands. It was to test my ability to write devotionals, to write short, and to try and reach a different audience with a graphic instead of text, i.e Instagram. I also wanted to try something spiritual and not exactly scriptural, again for the purpose of reaching a different audience.

I love doing these and I'll continue, but not every day. They take an incredibly long time to generate. I know that when school starts again I won't have the time to make one daily, so I'll post these once per week on Saturdays. Look for them then! Thanks so much for your positive response & encouragement!!

Comments

  1. Sounds good, keep it up as you are able! Whether long or short, your posts edify!

    -Carolyn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment