The blessing of a great church...

I thoroughly second the sentiments below, written by one of our church elders, Scott. I love my church. I thank God for the men who lead it and the people who serve & worship there.

Here is the beginning of Scott's Year-End review of the 11-month old church plant called North Avenue Church:

As we come to the close of the year I wanted to write about how encouraged I have been through North Avenue Church. North Avenue’s first official service was about 11 months ago at the end of January. From that first service 11 months ago until now, I have fully enjoyed being a part of North Avenue Church. I wanted to list some of the things that I have enjoyed about North Avenue. 
The first thing I will mention is that I have enjoyed growing in my love for the Savior as a result of North Avenue Church. I can honestly say that I have enjoyed each service that I have attended during the last 11 months. I think I have only missed one service at North Avenue during the last 11 months. Every single service that I attended has in some way stirred up my affections for Jesus. Many…

Read more here

Comments