A testimony from Chris Powers

Since last August, I've written four other times about Christian artist and animator Chris Powers. The most recent mention was a few days ago. I think he is doing wonderful kingdom work.

In the mention a few days ago, I said that I enjoyed the animation he created for the song Dead Come Alive, and that it was one of my favorites. I also mentioned that the target audience for his creations are the youth, and asked you to please consider sharing his work with the youth in your circle. Powers’ work is so much better than the watered down, meaningless, seeker-sensitive hogwash we are subjected to on a daily basis.

Well praise the Lord, he posted a testimony. Here it is:




I [Chris Powers] wanted to share a testimony with you. A brother in Christ named Rogelio translated a few of the Full of Eyes resources into Tagalog and used them to help explain the gospel to a group of youth at a Bible study he leads. He used "Dead Come Alive" as well as the translated gospel tract and said that afterwards about 16 young people prayed to make Christ their Lord and Savior. Praise God for that! Hearing that is an answer to prayer and an example of what this ministry exists to do - point people to the Lord Jesus Christ.

Also, Rogelio said that there is a famine of youth-oriented materials in his area, please pray for him and especially for these 16 souls - that they would truly know the Lord.

Testimonies like the one Rogelio shared are such a blessing from the Lord and an evidence of his great grace to take the fish and loaves of our feeble offerings and multiply them to feed many.

Tagalog is an Austronesian language with about 57 million speakers in the Philippines, particularly in Manila, central and southern parts of Luzon, and also on the islands of Lubang, Marinduque, and the northern and eastern parts of Mindoro.




Chris Powers--

Chris Powers AKA Action Jones, and his ministry Full of Eyes

The End Time: Chris Powers' next animation: Idolatry!

The End Time: Visual Theology: Chris Powers & Full of Eyes

Girls, stop cutting, Jesus loves you

Website: Full of Eyes

Support Christ through Patreon


Comments

  1. Thanks for Chris Powers ministry! I'm happy to hear that God truly saves from every tribe, tongue and ethnicity! I'm a Filipino living in Manila. Thanks to you Ms. Elizabeth for your ministry. I enjoy and edified and encouraged in reading your blog. God bless! Btw, Tagalog is the official language of the Philippines. But there are plenty of local dialects (depending on which province) all over the Philippines. Mabuhay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woh, i'm rogelio that Chris Powers mentioned. I first seen his works in this blog, it touch my heart and I told to myself that I will use his works to share the gospel.
    Praise God on how God blessed us with the life of Chris Powers. My favorite also is the Dead Come alive video.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Anonymous and Jun, I am truly blessed to read your words! What a happy day to see visible evidence that the body of Christ is intimate indeed, one with Jesus, and doing works for His glory! Thank you for taking the time to write.We are blessed with a wonderful Savior and even more blessed we will have eternity to praise Him, no matter what the language or part of the world when we first came to know Him!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment