This UFO thing is really getting out of hand: Now it's El Paso

On the heels of the UN appointing an Alien Ambassador, and of military types forging ET First Contact rules, and of the UFO (or was it a hoax? Or balloons?) over NYC this week, we have another vivid sighting of weird lights, this time in a night sky in East El Paso. They could be planes at a night air show. Or not. You decide:



I've reported on ET/UFO events here, here, here, here, here, but most importantly in my three-part series The Great UFO Deception in Part 1, Part 2, and Part 3. As you can see, I am serious about the UFO/Alien issue. No, I am not looking forward to greeting ET and turning on his heart light. I do not believe in the traditional representation of aliens as either benign botanists from pleasant planets, nor are they Mother Aliens hunting and killing Sigourney Weaver types. They are fallen angels and they work for satan. I believe that fallen angels are now deluding the world with their anti-gravity defying lights and false wonders, and will be masquerading as aliens who will swoop in and appear to us in a time of chaos to be a superior race in whom we should trust and cooperate. They will point to their leader as the one with the answers and that one will be the antichrist. Read the above links for scriptures and further explanations as to my stance. That they are increasing in appearance and in frequency and in duration is a sign, perhaps, that their irruption is imminent. Which could mean that the rapture is also imminent. For now, the people of El Paso are scratching their heads. And if those are planes in an air show, I'm a monkey's uncle.

Comments

  1. I also saw this link on the watchermeetup forum:

    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/214/735/UFOs_Live_Cam_-_Golden_Gate_Bridge_-_October_13,_2010.html

    The lights are not the same as the ones in the Manhattan and El Paso incidents, thought.

    Beware of some potty mouth in the vid:O

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Ma! Yes it contains vulgarities. A lot.

    I wish oh I wish I could see the invisible kingdoms of the air. I believe we will see them at the moment of our transformation, though. I suppose that is soon enough. Perhaps I would go insane to see the actual demonic activity ramping up all around us, no? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we would. Chris White did an interview with Mike Bennet(of Futurequake)about the use of drugs to open up our perception of the spirit world and how real it is. http://conspiracyclothes.com/nowheretorun/audio/NTR_Dr_Future_Interview.mp3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very interesting and definitely requires a watchful eye. My Dad once told me that he suspected that we should be very suspicious of any world leader that steps forward and announces that we have made contact with an alien life form...and that person my be the Beast. Very close to what you have just written Elizabeth! Keep up your good work!

    Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment